Saturday 8 April 2017

Saturday.

We almost managed to lay in till 7 this morning, I put on a load of washing and made porridge for my breakfast,H had toast. I hung my washing out when it was done and H made us a coffee. I watered all my outside pots and and did a bit of weeding. H did some Spanish homework. At 9.30 we got ready to go out on our mountain bikes. It was a lovely ride, the sun shone all the way round. We stopped at a cafe for a coffee and a scone on our way round and when we got home we had a cheese and ham sandwich. After lunch I put my deck chair on the lawn, put my shorts on and sat in the garden for a couple of hours. H checked his best bike over so it is ready for him to ride with our son in law in the morning. My washing is all lovely and dry again. For dinner tonight we had pork slices cooked in the oven in onion gravy, mashed potatoes, cauliflower and carrots. It was very tasty. I notice in my last years diary that a year ago yesterday we saw 2 swallows at our butchers where they nest in the stables. I haven't seen any this year yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment