Saturday 22 April 2017

Saturday

 We both got up at 6 o'clock and both had toast for breakfast. I put on a load of washing and we dressed and went shopping. When we got home we unpacked and put everything away. We had a coffee and I had to wait for a shower to pass before I hung out my washing. H cut the back grass when it dried out and we had another coffee with a bun. Our daughter rang to ask about my poor bike and she says she will see us next weekend because it's her dads birthday. We had a cheese and ham sandwich for lunch and this afternoon I did a bit of gardening. When I came in I brought the washing in with me and went up for a shower. For dinner we had duck with potatoes and chick peas, a lemon mousse for pudding. I hope I sleep better tonight than I did last night. All I could think about was bikes! I am not looking forward to a new bike at all, I know it will never be as good as my old one! I am still feeling sad about it. H has got my road bike out for me to ride tomorrow if I want to, I am not sure I will go out. I haven't been on it since before Christmas on the road and feel a bit nervous. He says it's all oiled, pumped up and ready for action.

No comments:

Post a Comment