Tuesday 1 November 2016

Tuesday off.

It was quite damp this morning so I hung on before hanging out my washing. I had porridge for breakfast with a mug of tea. I did a bit of clearing up and we had a coffee. H ordered a pair of cycle tights from wiggle for me for my birthday next month and had them delivered to a local store, we had a text to say they had arrived so we went to collect them. It was quite a heavy drizzle on the way back and we thought we wouldn't be able to go out on our mountain bikes, but it cleared up a bit so we decided to do a short ride. As we went along it got better so we decided to go a bit further. We got just over 3 miles from home and I got a puncture in my rear wheel so H put my spare tube. On the way back I went chestnutting while H went home for cheese and crackers. When I got back I made some vegetable soup, had a shower and started a new book. For dinner tonight we are having cod in parsley sauce with potato wedges and corn on the cob. Tomorrow I have to work again. I rode 24 miles and when I got home my washing was dry which surprised me because when we were mending my puncture it poured with rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment