Thursday 3 November 2016

Pay day.

I packed another salad for lunch, did a load of washing and went to work. First I had to pick a box of loose beetroot then 8 dozen bunches of carrots. After that I had to go back to the greenhouse to pick the tomatoes. There were only two boxes. It was leeks then right up till 3.15 when I went down to wash and pack them. I trimmed 9 boxes. When I left off the boss paid me and said he wouldn't need me any more till Monday. When I got home H said he wanted to show me something and to cut a long story short our son in law had been round and laid a new floor in his ' pain cave ', his name for the bedroom that the turbo trainer is in. It looks fabulous and he's made a really good job of it. My washing all got dry so that's a bonus. For dinner tonight we had sausages, liver, fried onions, eggs and chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment