Tuesday 15 November 2016

Still Tuesday.

I am so happy with my blog being back that I am writing another. After all my housework I made some flapjack with choc chips ( it's very nice ) and then some vegetable soup for lunch. At 2 pm I went up to have a bit of a workout on the turbo trainer. What a nightmare!! H told me he had put me on a flat course,which I like. I can normally ride about 17/ 18 miles in an hour ( not bad for an old girl of almost 78 ). Well I was working away and it was getting harder and harder when I realised I was climbing a mountain! I was halfway up before H came back in and showed how to turn round! So to cut a long story short I only managed 15.3 miles in my hour and I was too exhausted to go any further. I had a bath waiting for me when I had done and a nice cup of coffee. For dinner tonight we had fish pie with cauliflower and stewed apple and cream for pudding. It's work tomorrow so I will be playing in the mud again.

No comments:

Post a Comment