Monday 14 November 2016

Tuesday.15th Nov

no work today, great😊I can get on with a bit of housework. I think my blog page has returned,I don't know how or why it went in the first place. I have already done a load of washing and stacked and started the dishwasher. Then I had my porridge for breakfast with a huge mug of tea. Last Tuesday H and I went out to lunch, it was to make us feel better after paying out for our car insurance for the year, today won't be such a nice lunch, salad for me and cheese and pickle sandwich for H. As our weather has been rather wet of late I have been riding on the turbo trainer and it looks as if I will be doing the same this afternoon. I have my Walkman on and listen to the Archers and the afternoon play while I am riding. So the hour goes quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment