Monday 31 October 2016

Monday.

I had a slice of toast this morning with some tasteless spread on, I must buy some marmalade to jazz it up. I packed a salad for my lunch at work and dressed it with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, it was nice. I had to pick 30 bunches of beetroot, 54 bunches of carrots and then leeks. They came to take me away at 12.30 so we could wash and pack the 8 boxes I had trimmed. After lunch I had to go with Andy and we spent all afternoon planting broard beans. We planted thousands!! They will be ready to harvest in May. When I got home we had a cup of tea and I had a bath and for tea we had jacket potatoes and baked beans. At 7 our daughter and son in law came round because he is laying a floor for us at the weekend and wanted to check our underlay. Because we live in a cul,de sac we have had no trick or treaters so I gave them some of the sweets I bought in case, there are less for me to eat now. I have tomorrow off so we hope to go out on our bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment