Saturday 26 November 2016

Panic day

It's been a strange day, we did our weekly shop first thing which came to over £ 100! Came back and had a coffee while I read my magazine and then I began to write my weekly email to my sister in law when the phone rang and it was our daughter who I knew was out on her bike. She rang to say that she and James were at Reepham and his bike had broken so could we go and pick them up. So off we went. When we arrived H, who is a genius, instead of putting the bike into the car to take him home sorted it all out and mended it on the spot. We let them go off, waited a few minutes and then followed them up to check it was still ok.( something to do with the crankshaft). On our way home 2 fallow deer jumped out of the hedge right in front of us and how H missed the second one I will never know. It's it's the closest I have ever been to a live one. When we got. back we had cheese and biscuits for lunch with a pickled onion and some chutney our daughter made. It's pear and raisin and very nice. Well after all this I thought I would write my blog only to find my blogs page had disappeared and as I am not computer literate I had no idea how to get it back. I was then really fed up because I love doing this even though I write a load of rubbish. We had coq au vin with potato croquettes and peas for dinner and then watched ' the 29 steps '. I went upstairs after that to watch Come dancing and Doc Martin. When H came up to bed I came back down and promptly fell asleep on the sofa. I had tried my blog page numerous times before all this to no avail. Well I woke up at 1.17 am cleaned my teeth, just checked once more and there it was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment