Tuesday 6 September 2016

Tuesday

It's been a good day, I did my usual load of washing and hung it out, we had our breakfast and I read a couple of chapters of my book while drinking my coffee. We then got ready to go out on our mountain bikes. We went to Aylsham and back and it was a lovely ride. On the way back we stopped at Whitwell  station for a cup of coffee and something to eat. We both had an espresso and a slice of blackberry and red currant tart, it was nice. When we got home we were still hungry so we had a fried egg sandwich and a cup of coffee. The ride is 32 and a bit miles long and most of it is off road so it's good excersize. I got the washing in, all nice and dry again,then did nothing else till it is time for me to cook dinner. We are going to have cod in parsley sauce with broccoli, potatoes, courgette's and runner beans. There was a tree down across the track this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment