Thursday 1 September 2016

Thursday

Really busy again today ! 40 bunches of beetroot first, then 50 of onions. Coffee break and back to work, 84 bunches of carrots and I had to dig them all up, I also had to dig up the24 bunches of purple carrots. It was lunch time then and after that I had to pick another 70 bunches of Spring onions which only left me an hour to work, I was supposed to pick tomatoes but the boss said it was too hot in the glasshouse so I had to weed for an hour instead. Now I have to pick them all tomorrow. We had steak and kidney pie for dinner with broccoli, cabbage new potatoes and gravy. Our daughter went to Blickling hall today and took the new little puppy for a walk , Macy, she is so cute. When they got back home she was worn out. Here is a picture of her in her bed. H says her bed looks a bit big but I think she will grow into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment