Saturday 10 September 2016

Saturday

Because I felt so worn out yesterday I have had a lazy day today. I laid in till 6.10 when I went down, put on a small load of washing and had a slice of toast and butter for my breakfast. Then I put on a mix for a loaf of bread and we had a coffee. We then sat and watched a really old film while we were waiting for our son to get up.  For lunch H had a bacon sandwich and son and I had a salad. After that S and I played our 3 games of crib, he won the first, I won the second but then S beat me in the third by one hole, it was really great fun. He then went to the climbing centre for 3 hours. When he got back we had a cup of tea and while he was in the shower I cooked dinner. Sirloin steaks. Sweet potato wedges.( ordinary spuds for H ) carrots and mushrooms. It was melon for pud but I must say it didn't have a lot of flavour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment