Sunday 18 September 2016

Sunday

After breakfast and coffee I went outside into the garden to do a bit of work. I began to cut round the bricks that edge our back lawn. At 10.30 I had to have a break to drive to the garden centre because H didn't have enough seed to cover the front lawn. When I came back I just waited a few minutes for a loaf we were baking to finish so I could put it on a cooling rack and then I worked in the garden again till H called me in for lunch.( dippy eggs ). I went straight back out and finally finished at 4.40 pm. When I came in I had a shower and when I went down a glass of wine was waiting for me. Then it was time for dinner and, would you believe we had pizza for our Sunday meal. It was lovely and took no time at all to heat up. I bought it yesterday from M& S.we had s slice of pineapple and a biscuit for pud. H spread the rest of the seed over the front and gave it a light spray of water to get it started. We finished our bottle of wine and now I will watch ' Countryfile '.

No comments:

Post a Comment