Friday 9 September 2016

Friday

First we went for our weekly shop and then straight on to our butchers. When we came back we had a coffee and I read my new tv magazine.( I always like to know what is going to happen in my soaps because 9 times out of 10 I fall asleep and miss them.) When I had finished we changed to go out on our bikes. We decided to go for a road ride for a change. I don't think it was a good idea, it was so windy and it was too far for me as well. We rode 38 and a bit miles and I had had enough by 30 miles so the last 8 miles were a nightmare, both my hands and feet were dead and when the feeling came back it really hurt, my back was also painful and I have a sore b t m. We had cheese and biscuits for lunch and for our evening meal lasagne with grilled tomatoes and a huge mug of tea. No 2 son is coming home this evening so we are looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment