Monday 5 September 2016

Monday

I had my slice of toast for breakfast, packed 2 beetroot sandwiches for my lunch with my bottle of water and went to work. I had to pick 4 bunches of purple carrots and 60 bunches of orange ones. Then I moved onto beetroot for 20 bunches of them. After that it was down to the runner beans for a couple of boxes of them and finally to leeks. Andrew was already there and had pulled me some piles up to trim. We had to have 6 boxes so we trimmed 3 boxes each. It's the first time I have done any great amount of leeks this season and I have got a nasty blister at the base of my forefinger. For dinner we had a chicken curry which was nice. I have got the day off tomorrow so I am looking forward to that. I forgot to say I finished all my jobs by lunch time and had to weed all afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment