Thursday 15 September 2016

Thursday

My daughter just sent me a text saying she had been so busy and still has to walk the dog so she will ring me tomorrow.( she always rings for a Chat  on Thursdays ) well that was a shock for me! All day I thought it was Wednesday!!! I went to work and had to pick 45 bunches of beetroot first and I golden one. Next it was 50 bunches of carrots and 2 purple ones. The second order was 120 more bunches of carrots and 30 purple ones, then 60 Spring onions. Third order was 10 more bunches of purple carrots and 2 really full boxes of loose carrots. I then went down to the yard and helped to wash and pack it all. All this only left half an hour and I had to cut squashes. I managed to do 10 boxes before hometime. We had a bath and I washed my hair. For dinner we had cod, a jacket potato and baked beans. This is the dog my daughter has to walk, lucky her.

No comments:

Post a Comment