Wednesday 6 July 2016

Wed

Work again, I took ryvita biscuits spread with butter and marmite for my lunch with a peach and some grapes. I had to work with Andy first thing and we had to pick 10 boxes of broard beans, 50 bunches of beetroot, 15 bunches of Spring onions and 15 bunches of carrots. He then left and I had to carry on with more onions. I had to have another 210 bunches. Andy came back after lunch and helped me finish them off. We then had to pick another 62 bunches of beetroot and 60 bunches of carrots. By the time we had finished it was 3.40 so I just had time to lay the carrots out on the washing rack before I went home. As I left off the boss said ' bye Jean see you tomorrow' so that will be 4 days in a row again.
When I got home I sat and drank my mug of tea while H ran me a bath but when it was ready I had a job to get out of the chair I am so stiff. I had a long soak which has helped a lot but when I have finished my blog I think I will take a couple of paracetamol so I am fit to go again in the morning. Dinner was nice, tomatoes, mushrooms, courgette's, bacon and eggs. Yummy, really it was like an all day breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment