Monday 25 July 2016

Monday

It was work for me today so I was up at 5.45 did a load of washing, hung it out, had my breakfast packed my lunch and off I went. I had to pick 20 bunches of beetroot and then join Andrew on Spring onions, we had to have 200 bunches. When they were done I had to stay there and pick another 80 bunches.Andy joined me towards the end and then took me to turnips and we pulled and trimmed 4 boxes of them before lunch. After that I picked a box of tomatoes and twisted the rest of the plants round their strings, the ones I didn't have time to do last week. It was then 2.30 pm and I walked back up the field to where Andrew was pricking out lettuces and fennel. I finished the tray of fennel and started on a tray of lettuce when I suddenly got terrible stomach cramps. It was really painful and I just couldn't bend over to prick them out. So I came home. I don't know what it was but I am o k now. We had chicken curry for dinner . Tomorrow there is no work for me so I don't have to go again till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment