Sunday 31 July 2016

Sunday

It had almost 3 hours sleep last night and I feel a bit like rubbish so I haven't done very much today. I did a load of washing and got it all dry, made some buns for H and sat in the garden for a while. I pulled a few things out of the garden and picked enough runner beans for dinner to go with our potatoes,carrots and pork chops. My nettle stings are still so painful! They have always affected me worse than most people, or H and I have both been stung on the same day he will be ok the next day but 3 days later I still have great welts where ever I was stung. My bruises are also coming out now so to add to all the huge red blotches I am black and blue as well. Our Daughter went out today and has bought a puppy, she is picking it up on Wednesday after it has had its last jabs and microchip etc, they are all so excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment