Saturday 2 July 2016

Saturday

I got up at 5.30 and did the usual load of washing. We had our breakfast, the usual slice of toast for me and 2 slices for H. We washed it down with a large mug of tea and later a coffee. I hung out the washing and then we got ready to go out on our mountain bikes. We did our usual track ride and the track is in a bit of a state, it was far less wet than last week but much muddier. Anyway it made it hard work. We had a cheese and beetroot sandwich for lunch, a glass of wine later and I got the washing in again. For dinner I made a nice pasta dish. I fried an onion, some chopped mushrooms, some bacon, frozen peas and a courgette. I added a tin of chopped tomatoes and some cooked pasta shells. I spent a bit of time working in the garden this afternoon and it was really windy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment