Thursday 14 July 2016

Thursday

I was up just after 3 am with dreadful stomach ache and I feel worn out now! I still went to work and as the day went on I felt better. I took marmite sandwiches and nothing else but my water. I had to pick 130 bunches of beetroot and 80 bunches of Spring onions. The boss has asked me to go in again tomorrow, it's ages since I worked on a Friday, and the first time this year I think. After the onions I had to walk to the greenhouse and put in 1.232 lettuce seeds then I spent the last hour weeding. When I got home H had forgotten to make the pot of tea!! I had been dreaming about it for  the last hour and a half! However he soon sorted it out and then ran my bath so I could soak my aching back. For dinner we had new potatoes, broard beans, an apple and pork burger and a fried egg. We will have to go shopping on Saturday for a change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment