Sunday 24 July 2016

Sunday

It's another lovely sunny day. Yesterday H and I went for a bike ride in the morning, the weather was perfect, we showered when we came back and had a cheese and tomato sandwich for lunch. We watched a bit of the ' Tour ' but then we got ready to go to our daughter and son in laws for a B B Q. We were greeted with a lovely long cold G & T ( and then another ) and relaxed in their garden which is like a green oasis and although it was hot felt quite cool. The men watched the rest of the ' tour ' while daughter and I sipped wine. Our meal was delicious, sausages,( nearly a foot long ), ribs, giant burgers, chicken, salad and every dressing you would wish for. Desert was millionaires cheesecake Yum. As the evening went on the temperature cooled slightly and it was perfect for sitting out. H says it's the first time he has sat outside till 9 pm in a T shirt for years. Both our Grandaughter's were there although the eldest was late because she didn't finish her police duty till 6. When I got home I was going to write my blog but I thought I would do it after I had watched a film on t v ( Spider-Man ). I watched till the first adds, fell asleep and woke up at 2.35 this morning! ! Cleaned my teeth and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment