Friday 6 November 2015

Wet Friday

It's been a miserable day, dull and damp. We went to Asda ( £86.90 ) and later went out ag ain to order a kitchen blind. We also went to the City dump and dumped an old television, toaster, DVD player etc. As it was pouring with rain there was nobody there, a first for us. While we were out we went to the range to get a picture frame and some car cleaning things. At 4 pm I had to go to the dentist for my half yearly checkup. All was fine so no more till May. We had a cheese and ham sandwich for lunch and I made a nice pasta meal for dinner. ...... Fried onion, garlic, peas, 2 eggs, tin of tomatoes, shell pasta,cheritsao sausage  and a shake of chilli powder. I grated cheese over the top and it was nice. No 2 son is coming home this evening so I have made a carrot cake. It looks nice but I haven't tried it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment