Friday 20 November 2015

Friday

We went shopping first thing, I only spent £61. It's because we are going to live off things I have in the freezer this week, I want to empty it as much as I can so I can defrost it and fill it with nice things for Christmas. At 9 o'clock we went to Cooks blinds to collect the new blind for our kitchen. I then changed and went on the turbo trainer while H put the blind up. I did 14.7 miles in 55 minuites. H then did one hour and managed 20.7 miles in the time. Then at 4 pm we left home to go to the hospital, I saw the Doctor he talked about my eczema and gave me a prescription for cream and moisturiser,  on the way back we called in at the surgery to drop the papers off, went from there to the chip shop to get tea and we were indoors again at 6 o'clock. How good is that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment