Sunday 15 November 2015

Sunday

We both got up at 6.15 this morning, I did my usual load of washing and had a bowl of porridge for my breakfast. Later we had a coffee then H put my bike on his turbo trainer for me to have a ride because we thought it was too windy to do a road ride. I managed to stay on it for 51 minuites and rode 16.3 miles so I have ridden 70 miles this week. Today's miles were the hardest by far. We had cheese on toast for lunch and H rode 100 k which is just over 62 miles!!!! I do not know how he does it. I hung my washing out and it was nearly dry when it rained so I had to put it into the tumble drier to finish it off but it smells lovely all fresh air. I cooked one of our ' road kill ' phesants for dinner, it was lovely, I cooked it in a casserole dish with an onion and it was nice and tender. We had apple and custard for pudding and I am stuffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment