Tuesday 10 November 2015

Tuesday

I didn't wake up this morning till 7.45 !!! This is unheard of for me, even on holiday I am up before 6.30 and consider it a lay in. H got up at 6.30 and I hadn't heard a thing. He had stacked and started the dishwasher, had his breakfast and washed up all the saucepans. After my breakfast of tea and toast we had a coffee and watched a film he had recorded. I hung out the washing ( got it dry ) and we went to the chicken farm for eggs,then to the shop for my tv magazine. H did a turbo session while I made sandwiches for our lunch. ( chicken, cheese and ham with tomatoes )  This afternoon I fiddled about with my new Facebook account but I will have to wait for help because I don't really have a clue. For dinner we had eggs, bacon, grilled mushrooms and tomatoes, fried onions, chips and bread and butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment