Thursday 17 March 2016

Thursday

It was back to work today and I wasn't looking forward to it one little bit. I had to trim leeks for the first 2 hours and it really dragged but as the day went on it got better. We washed and packed the leeks and one of the men went off to deliver them so I went back up the field with the other one and we dug up 7 boxes of carrots, went back and washed them all before it was time for lunch. It was back for more leeks after that and back to the yard with just enough time to wash them before it was time for me to go home. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but but my back aches and is pretty stiff, I hope it's gone by tomorrow. I have to go back again on Monday. We had yesterday's leftover cottage pie for dinner and it was lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment