Thursday 3 March 2016

Thursday

I was up earlier this morning I put on a load of washing and made porridge for my breakfast. I hung the washing out and got it all dry. I made a loaf of bread and rode 21 and a bit miles on H's turbo trainer. We were going out but H had to go to hospital this evening and wasn't allowed to eat anything after 12 midday so we didn't want to chance going out in case we weren't back in time for his last meal. ( beans on toast ). He had to have a camera down his throat into his stomach and small intestine. They give you the results while you are there and we are so lucky because everything is in perfect order. He still has to have a cat scan at a later date to check his gall bladder. We weren't on the way home till well gone 7 so we called in at the chippy for fish and chips for our tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment