Monday 21 March 2016

Monday

I packed 2 chicken and mayo' sandwiches and 4 plums for my lunch with a bottle of water and went off to work. I had to trim leeks to start with, I had filled 4 boxes when the boss came up with a bucket and a trowel and I had to go further up the field to plant broard beans I was supposed to plant 14 rows but there was only enough beans for 9 rows so when I had done them I had to go back to leek trimming. I had trimmed 3 more boxes when the men came and helped till it was time to wash and pack them. When I got home a nice cup of tea was waiting for me. We had chicken and veg for dinner again with yesterday's leftover chicken. No 1 son rang this evening just to see if we are ok, he is on a course this week, to help with his work. I don't think I will see much television this evening I am struggling to keep awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment