Sunday 20 March 2016

Sunday

I did not have time to blog yesterday! No 2 son and I played 1 game of our 3 games of cribbage we always have when he comes home and he won. After dinner we all 3 played scrabble, it went on for hours so we didn't have time for our other 2 games. H won the scrabble. Today we played our second game when we got up, I won and then son and I went out on our mountain bikes along thr track to Reepham station where we had a drink and a snack before returning home.( their cheese straws are lovely) when we got back our daughter and Young Grandaughter were here. When they left I made us all a salad  for lunch. We then played our final card game and I lost!!! I am not at all happy about it!! I enjoyed my bike ride though. We had roast chicken for dinner with all the usual trimmings. Our son is leaving later this evening because he has work tomorrow and so do I. I have just made him some choc chip and pistachio flapjack to take back with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment