Thursday 13 July 2023

Thursday ( rain on and off all day)

 I had only 2 hours of sleep last night. I have felt tired all day. We sat in the garden this morning waiting for the plane to Cyprus to take off. Anyway we saw it go and I followed it on plane finder. H got my bike out of the garage for me. We had our lunch and he got ready Togo round to see his Spanish teacher. I got ready to go out on my bike. It would be my first ride on my own since I had my stroke. Anyway the weather wasn’t very good but I really wanted to do this ride. When h left I put my helmet on and off I went. I hadn’t gone far when it began to rain and I had gone less than a mile and my glasses were covered in rain and I couldn’t see. So I came home again. I got soaked. When I got home I thought I would start dinner I was making spaghetti bolognese , but I had to cook it all wearing my cycle helmet because I couldn’t undo it and H wasn’t going to be home till 4.  

No comments:

Post a Comment