Friday 21 July 2023

Friday

 When we got up we had our breakfast and went to Asda. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H was making the coffee. We had it with an apple and fresh cream puff delicious. I did a bit of housework and then we both went out and worked in the garden. I stayed out there when H came in. My garden rubbish bin is full and it doesn’t get emptied till next Friday. I have already got enough rubbish to fill it again. This afternoon I went for a walk, I was going to go further than normal but the Sky was very threatening so I did my normal walk and I was walking up the drive when it began to rain. When I got home I prepared the veggies (potato wedges onions and courgette), had a bath and put the pie in the oven. It was a chicken, bacon and leek pie. We had ice cream for pudding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment