Thursday 6 July 2023

Thursday ( hot and sunny)

 I got up and had my breakfast and H got the bikes out, I put on a load of washing and emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. I hung the washing out and went indoors and went up to change into my cycling gear. Hubby then told me he wasn’t feeling too good and didn’t feel like biking. So I went back upstairs and got changed again and went into the back garden and did some weeding. I also took some sausages and burgers out of the freezer for dinner tonight. Later on H felt better than he did but not right so I told him he could go for a walk with me this afternoon. By the time the Tour de France was over it was time for dinner. So we did our walk after dinner which was nice because it had cooled down a bit. Dinner was nice sausages burgers and potato wedges, all cooked in the air fryer and a salad .

No comments:

Post a Comment