Monday 10 July 2023

Monday ( hot )

 H was still feeling well today and said he wanted to go out on his bike so he got the bikes out of the garage. I had my breakfast and put my cycle gear on. When H was ready we went for a bike ride along the track. We had a nice ride and both felt ok. We hung yesterday’s washing out before we went and got it back in when we got home. It was dry. We had our lunch and then got ready to go round to our no 1son and his wife and their new puppy. He is a lovely little dog.   Our daughter in law gave me some lovely fresh vegetables from her garden. I watched her harvest them then came home and cooked the beans for dinner. They were lovely with our lamb shanks. We are also had potatoes and cauliflower. She gave some courgettes and beetroot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment