Friday 7 July 2023

Friday (hot)

 we have  had a good day. We went to wells for lunch and afterwards we went for a walk. We watched some children Gilly fishing they caught some crabs. Then we went up the street with all the shops. 

H said to me you wanted a dress didn’t you.. I said yes but they are so long . So he marched into the first dress shop we came too and asked if they had any shorter dresses 👗 they had one in my size which is a royal blue with white polka dots. So I bought it. We walked further up the road had found another dress shop. So he went in and found a pink dress with small flowers on it’s lovely I tried it on and it’s a good fit a bit loose if anything and it’s size 8 when I came out of the changing room i saw another girl holding up a dress and I said to the shop assistant oh I like that one and she found one in my size so I bought that as well as the pink . It navy blue with circles and shapes in another blue. When we got home we had a cup of tea and a biscuit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment