Sunday 9 July 2023

Sunday(rain)

 I got up at 6.15 and Hubby was up and making the tea. He says he is feeling much better today. I am so relieved . I did a load of washing and had my breakfast. I hung my washing out after looking at the weather on my phone. It said no rain today till 2 o’clock. H went outside to water the tomatoes and when he came in he said it was raining. He said he didn’t think it would be much so I left the washing out. Later on I looked out and it was pouring so I got it in. I then waited for a break the rain so I could go for my walk. I managed to get round in the dry. No 1 son was coming to see us today but he rung instead, but we are going to see him tomorrow and their new puppy. Yesterday I saw a cuckoo in our garden, I couldn’t believe it. We had one in the garden the year before last as well. We haven’t heard one this year. For dinner tonight we are going to have pork chops with potatoes carrots and green beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment