Saturday 8 July 2023

Saturday ( hot )

We I got up at 7 o’clock and hubby was fast asleep so I came downstairs and made a pot of tea and had my breakfast. H got up at 8 . He is not feeling well, he didn’t want a cup of tea and he only had prunes and yogurt for breakfast and not his usual toast as well. He hardly got out of his chair all day.

I went for a walk to the Otter because I forgot to get my tele mag when we went shopping. It was .99 of a mile had I known I would’ve walked around a bit ant made it a mile. When I got home I asked H if he wanted a coffee, he didn’t but I poured him a glass of orange juice and later he had some chocolate milk. He didn’t want any lunch but I had some cheese and beetroot sandwiches. After I had cleaned the kitchen I went into the garden and did some weeding. H sat and watched the Tour de France and felt a bit better this afternoon. For dinner we had chicken thighs with salad. H ate all his I had a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes for my pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment