Tuesday 25 April 2023

Tuesday

 I got up at 6.42 and had my eggs 🍳 for breakfast. I put on a load of washing but as it was raining I didn’t hang it out. We had a coffee and then got ready to go to Lidl. When we were taking the groceries off the conveyor belt H snatched my bottle of olive oil and dropped it, it smashed and sprayed all over me and the floor. My coat, trousers, socks and shoes were all covered in oil and little bits or glass. On the way home I called in at the chemist to collect my prescription, there was a huge queue so I went back to H who was waiting in the car for me and told him to go home and get the frozen things in the freezer before they melted and I went back to the chemist waited for my prescription and then walked home. For lunch we had cheese and scones. And for dinner tonight we I made a beef stew.

No comments:

Post a Comment