Friday 21 April 2023

Friday

 I got up at 6.34 and had my breakfast 🍳. Next I got dressed and we went to Tesco’s for some groceries. When we got home I put it all away. Next I vacuumed all downstairs and swept the stairs. I wiped the kitchen cupboards and work tops, and then cleaned the downstairs toilet. When I had done all that I got ready to go out with my daughter who was coming round at 11and we were going to the garden centre. We had a look at the plants and bought what we wanted, then we went back to the car and left out plants and then walked round the back of the garden centre to a small cafe where we had a coffee and a toasted teacake. After that we went back to mine so daughter could see her dad. She couldn’t stay long because her son has broken his wrist and had rung her while we were in the cafe asking her to get him some painkillers while she was out. For dinner tonight we had a pizza 🍕 with salad 🥗.

No comments:

Post a Comment