Friday 7 April 2023

Friday (dry and 5 degrees)

 we got up at 6.20 , both had toast for breakfast and then went to Asda . When we got home I unpacked my shopping and put everything away. I put on a load of washing and emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. Next we went to the City to collect my reading glasses. When we had got them we went to our favourite cafe in the City for a coffee. It’s the first time our son has been there and he liked it too. When we got home it was nearly lunch time. I started to get sons salad but when he came into the kitchen he took over. This afternoon he went climbing. I cooked a leg of lamb for dinner tonight with roast potatoes and parsnips. Carrots and broccoli, I had mint sauce but the other 2 don’t like it. Foe pudding we had Eaton mess but with raspberries instead of strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment