Tuesday 18 April 2023

Tuesday.

 I got up at 6.10, and had my eggs for breakfast. I stripped my bed and put it all in the washing machine, when it was done I hung it out. Next we got ready and went to Lidl. When we got home and had put everything away we got ready and went to Mundesley. We parked and went to get fish and chips. They were delicious.  When we had eaten them we walked down to the beach. We walked down to the sea and I took my shoes and socks off and went for a paddle. The tide was right out and I had to walk to get in the sea proper because there was a channel I had to cross first. It was FREEZING 🥶. My ankles went completely numb, but I enjoyed it. We walked along the beach looking for fossils but didn’t any. Then we went back to the car and home.H made a pot of tea ,we had our baths and then tea. We had liver patty sandwiches for tea I had cucumber in mine. I have the best day .

No comments:

Post a Comment