Friday 14 April 2023

Friday

 I got up at 6.15 had toast and marmite for breakfast and then I got ready to go to Asda. When we left there ew went to B &Q for some paint. We forgot to get the white gloss. When I had put everything away we got ready to go for a bike ride. We did a long (for us) ride which my bike computer said was 32.47 miles but I was recording it on my watch too. I will have to start my watch indoors in future so I can see what I am doing. When I got home I found I had pressed walk instead of ride. The trouble is we did a lot of walking so it didn’t stop when I was off my bike. It came out at 28 miles and the time was all wrong which brought our average speed down. We were at our furthest point when the skies turned black and opened we got soaked and it haled and the wind which we were heading into got up and it was a nightmare. There was nowhere to shelter. When it stopped raining the sun came out and by the time we got home we were dry. We had spaghetti on toast for lunch and a stir fry for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment