Monday 17 April 2023

Monday

I got up at 6.30 and had eggs for breakfast one broke as I put it in the pan.  I read my last years diary for this day last year and the same thing happened then! 
Today is my sister in law’s birthday and we were going round . I had said to H if it’s a nice day we will bike round (it’s only 7 miles) . Well it was a lovely day so when I got ready to go I put on my cycle gear. It takes me ages to get dressed since my stroke. Anyway when I was ready I said to Hubby I am not wearing my hat , meaning my cycle helmet so he said why not and I said because it messes my hair up. And he said we are going in the car! I then tad to peel my cycle tights off again. And get dressed all over again. I was disappointed because I was looking forward to the bike ride. Anyway we had a nice time and when we got home there was time for me to do a bit of gardening. We had a quiche for dinner tonight with grilled cheesy tomatoes. We hah an ice cream for pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment