Sunday 30 April 2023

Sunday morning

 I haven’t written anything for two days so as I got up early I thought I would write a blog now. On Friday I had a ride upstairs and managed to do 2 hours. While I was doing this H was busy painting the hall. He finished it. I didn’t go very fast because I wanted to do a longer ride. I did 30 miles average 15.5 mph. We had cod in breadcrumbs hash browns and corn 🌽 on the cob for dinner, all cooked in my new air fryer. It was nice. 

Yesterday was a lovely day so we got our sun loungers out of the garage so we could sit outside when we got home from the hospital. H had to have a heart rate monitor fitted. He has to wear it for 48 hours, and we have to take it back on Tuesday. When I sat out in the garden I wore my shorts I am glad nobody came round. Our son , who came home Friday night went to the climbing club in the afternoon. For dinner we had duck legs with potatoes carrots and broccoli, pudding was rhubarb and cream. H and I had rhubarb the night before as well but we had it with custard. Our daughter in law gave us the rhubarb, she grows it on her allotment.

No comments:

Post a Comment