Sunday 12 February 2017

Sunday.

We were surprised this morning when we woke up to everywhere covered in snow. I had my porridge and we had a coffee. I sat and read for a bit and when H went up to turbo I dressed and went out to work in the garden. On Tuesday we are having a new 3 piece delivered and it's going to be a struggle to get it into the house. They really struggled with our last one and had to lift it fence high to get it up the path. Since then we have a tall water butt in the way a large bamboo and other pots of shrubs. So my job was to empty the water out of the tank and move it and the rest of the things. It was hard work and I managed to get myself thoroughly soaked through in the process but H was pleased it was all done and ready. He was amazed I had managed the water butt. We had a fried egg sandwich for our lunch and for dinner we had new potatoes and broccoli with Cornish pasties. When I bought the pasties from my butcher he only had one Cornish pastie so I also bought a chicken and leek one. I cut each one in half and we had a piece of each one. I asked H which one he preferred and he said they both tasted the same to him!! I wish I had known that earlier because I much preferred the Cornish pastie and I could have had all of it.! It's work for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment