Sunday 5 February 2017

Sunday.

I was up half the night with an upset stomach! It's such a nuisance, I thought I was getting better but that was a step backwards. When my boss rang this afternoon to see if I would be in tomorrow I had to say no because it's impossible to be working in the middle of a field with an upset stomach. I just hope I can go back Wednesday. I have started to have porridge for breakfast again which might help. H is still coughing and I know he's pretty ill because he hasn't even looked at his turbo trainer. We had a couple of coffees through the morning and we had 'dippy eggs' for lunch. This afternoon we watched a film and for dinner tonight we had mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon, eggs and FRIED BREAD it was soooo good and the first time we have had any for around 4 years!! That was on holiday, I haven't made any for six or seven years at least. I did a bit of housework this morning and apart from my cough and stomach I feel pretty good. There is one up side to this however , I lost 2 lbs last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment