Thursday 23 February 2017

Doris Thursday

I had a horrible night, for some reason I couldn't get to sleep and in the end had around 3 hours. I had porridge for breakfast with a mug of tea and a bit later we had a coffee. I hung my washing out when it stopped raining, it was only out for around 2 hours, it began to rain so I got it in and was amazed to find it was dry.( it's an ill wind that blows nobody any good). It wasn't good for our granddaughter and partner, it blew their shed down and our daughters fence. H went on his turbo trainer but after he had done 20miles we had a power cut and he lost all his details, when the power came back on he carried on riding. I got all the ironing done up to date and we had cheese and biscuits for lunch. For dinner tonight I made a sausage and onion patty with eggs in and a few jam tarts with the left over pastry. We had the sausage patty with potatoes, cauliflower and sprouts. It all turned out nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment