Tuesday 14 February 2017

Everything happens to us!!

Well I just can't believe today! It's the day we have been looking forward to since before Christmas. We ordered a new suite and today is the day it was arriving. I got up before 6, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast porridge. I hung my washing out in the sunshine and cleared the lounge ready for our new furniture. We were swapping a brown leather 4 seater sofa and 2 chairs for a 4 seater sofa and a ' snuggler ' chair ( H and I fit in it with room to spare ). Also a large glass coffee table. It all arrived on time (8.50 am) , 2 nice jolly men carried our old furniture out and the new in with no trouble at all. We then placed it where we wanted it and I stood back to admire the view. Shock! Horror! The chair and settee are different colours and do not match!! H went off to his Spanish lesson and I was left to sort it out! So far it's been 2 phone calls! But we will have to wait to find out what happens. I don't mind which one I end up with as long they match! The colours are very subtle so there will be no big difference, just shading. When H left I worked on the turbo, it was a hilly course,so hard work and my average was 15.5 I rode 17.5 miles. When H got home we had a fried egg sandwich and a beer. For dinner tonight we are having pizza,chips, mushrooms and grilled tomatoes. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment