Monday 20 February 2017

Monday.

I got up at 6 put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. While my porridge was cooking I made a salad to take to work. I had to do 60 bunches of carrots first then leeks till lunch. The men came to pick up the leeks so I was given a lift back to the yard. We washed the leeks and carrots, also some parsnips the men had harvested. After lunch we packed everything ready for our customers and i then had to spend the rest of the day washing the greenhouse glass with a fungicide. It's one of the worst jobs ever, I have to do it every year and I hate it! As I reach up the water runs down my arm and I came home wet through to the skin. H had got all my washing dry for me. I made spaghetti bolognese for dinner tonight, it was nice. I am not working anymore this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment