Wednesday 24 August 2016

Wednesday

Well the weather forecast was right, it was a very hot day at work. I was bunching Spring onions almost all day, the only other things I did was, 40 bunches of carrots and 6 bunches of golden beetroot   
I drank 2 large bottles of water and I was still thirsty. Then at the end of the day my boss came up to see how we were doing and told me we are far more busy this week than he thought we would be so now I have to work Friday as well as tomorrow! I had a nice cool shower as soon as I got home and then cooked dinner. We had sausages, bacon, eggs, potatoes, runner beans and carrots. I will have to pick the tomatoes tomorrow or Friday, I think I will be too busy tomorrow to do it which is a pity because it will be the coolest day of the 2. I know I have to do them because I am the only one of us all who can stand the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment