Wednesday 10 August 2016

Wednesday

I had a very busy day. I was sent to the top of the field with Andy which meant I got a lift. We worked together for most of the day but Andy had to go off with some of the things we picked to wash them while I carried on. We did 320 bunches of Spring onions, 40 bunches of beetroot, 86 bunches of carrots, 30 bunches of radishes  and 3 boxes of leeks. Any time I had left I was supposed to help wash things and then pick tomatoes but when we finished the leeks it was 4 o'clock and time for me to go home. I was worn out when I got home and struggled to get up the stairs for a soak in the bath. We just had eggs for tea and I also had a banana. I have to work again tomorrow and I am picking the tomatoes first so I hope it isn't too warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment